The Kolcraft Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller, Spark is an all-purpose all-terrain jogging stroller. Just what you need for that mall shopping or the nature outings or the sidewalk.
Lets look in-depth at the features of the Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller, Spark:
It handles rough terrain pretty well, so is just right for parents who like to take their baby out when exercising.
A large basket, enough to hold blankets, diaper bags. The basket comes with a divider, so you can get 2 baskets a front and a back basket
The footrest is big enough to hold the baby’s feet safely.
It boasts a nice wide seat, tall enough for a big child, with a 5 point harness. It reclines to a comfortable reclining position.
You can customize the Liberty to be your own travel system using favorite brands such as Chicco, Graco & Peg Perego, and other infant car seats.
The parent tray cup holders are deep and can hold a water bottle nicely.
The iBaby Sound System lets you use your iPod or MP3 player while on the move. The speakers are not the best but good enough for the baby to listen to music.
Side compartments on either side of the seat, large enough to hold your wallet, phones, keys and other essentials. This comes with a Velcro lock and is removable and washable.
It is pretty easy to fold, you can do it with one hand! and holds firm when standing.
The Kolcraft Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller, Spark Features in Brief:
- To keep baby amused the Jeep Liberty Limited includes iBaby sound system easily connects to your iPod and MP3 player as well as “I drive” entertainment toy that includes horn, car sounds and music
- Rugged 12″ inflatable tires grip all types of terrain, while easy- swivel front wheel locks for uneven surfaces
- Mufti-position reclining seat designed to accommodates infants up to 40 labs child
- Removable child tray with 2 cup holders & toy steering wheel to keep baby entertained
- Stroller folds with one hand and stands when folded
The general user review for the Kolcraft Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain Stroller, Spark is positive, with minor dislikes. You can read detailed reviews here.