Peg Perego 2011 Aria Twin Stroller Review
Purchasing a twin stroller is not just for those with twins, but for parents who have two stroller-sized children of different ages and need a side-by-side configuration, the Peg Perego Aria Twin Stroller is the ideal choice.
- Travel system compatible: “60″ side incorporates a car seat and “40″ side is wonderful for your kids. As children grow, older sibling can sit in the “60″ side and younger one can use the “40″ seat.
- Large, individual hoods are separately adjustable and ratcheting. These attributes will help you kids keep way from the sunlight in diverse angles.
- You can lift it with one hand. It is very nice weight so that it is convenient for you to carry with you.
- Fit thru doors no problem at all so you can take the stroller with your kids for shopping with ease.
- Individual child trays separately open/remove for simple availability to each child.
- Stand on its own when folded.
- It has ugly gray stripe material and brown.
- There is no divider between the kids so they fight & have full access to each other.
- This stroller does not have a 5 point harness.
Focusing on convenience and usefulness, Peg Perego 2011 Twin has been one of the most popular products on the market.
- Best car seat and stroller combos
Peg Perego Duette SW Double Stroller – Java Review
As a typical double stroller on the market, Peg Perego Duette SW Double Stroller Java will definitely be your favorite choice.
- It moves extremely simple especially around corners.
- The seats are wide, made of nice fabric.
- Seats recline and even come with a footrest.
- The Duette has a set of leg covers, haven’t used this feature yet as it is summer.
- Hoods are big come far down.
- Five point harness system is cool. You older kid will like this, since he/she can move around without being strapped down to the seat.
- If you’re using it with a Peg perego car seat you do not use the seats, you simply snap the car seat onto the chassis.
- It has very perfect looking.
- This stroller is big so it takes up a lot of your trunk space.
- You have to spend some time getting used to steering wheels.
- It’s big, so don’t expect it to have the maneuver of a smaller stroller.
In all, it is a good stroller, pricey as well. If you have the space and the money you should be pleased with the Peg Perego Duette SW Double Stroller Java.
Peg Perego Duette SW Stroller Review
With two young kids to transport, you desire it to be finishes as simply as possible. The twin stroller you never want to pass up is the Peg Perego USA Moka Duette!
- The stroller is designed with modular travel system, which allows for instant attachment of Two Peg Perego car seat for the comfort of your kids.
- Seats may be positioned facing front or rear, or even together. You can better communicate with you kids.
- A new steering, wheel makes it convenient to maneuver the Duette.
- The steering wheel is angle and height adjustable. It is helpful for you to travel around.
- Large 12inch wheels makes for a soft sleek ride for babies, while sitting in the four positions, fully supported backrest of the stroller seats.
- An extra large basket makes this stroller an amazing one for a large family.
Peg Perego has been a winner of a double stroller here. The Duette SW is a twin stroller built with the flexibility, safety and comfort features you have to meet your changing needs.
Due to the durability and quality of construction, these double strollers will be the best for the proud new parents of twins or the proud parents of few young children.